124 Midwood Drive, Anderson SC, 29625
Lakefront Home for Sale in Anderson SC
Located in Anderson, SC with close proximity to Clemson University, I-85, and other outdoor opportunities is this 2 bedroom and 1 bath manufactured home. What to like about this house? It’s like your little piece of sanctuary tucked in the midst of mature trees overlooking the beautiful Lake Hartwell.
This home also boasts these fabulous features:
- Open floor plan in the main living area for easy traffic and airy feel.
- Two bedrooms each with carpeted flooring and plenty of natural light.
- Cleverly designed bathroom with combined shower and bath, and with just the right amount of space for your comfort and convenience.
- Wonderful kitchen open to the living and dining areas.
- Great front deck for outdoor relaxation while enjoying the breeze and the wonderful views.
- Out building with electricity for more storage space for your tools and other gears.
- The property has no restrictions, plenty of potential, and zoned for agriculture!
- There’s multi-level dock in place!
This property is within short driving distance to Clemson University and downtown Greenville via I-85. Portman Marina and The Galley waterfront restaurant are just a hop, skip, and jump away as well as popular local attractions and hot spots.
Don’t miss this wonderful lakefront home. It’s a great option for anybody looking for a place to call their own far from the hustle and bustle of the city. Just close to nature and with amazing lake views. It’s a property you’ll love from the minute you step through its doors, but be sure to find out for yourself by calling the J Michael Manley Team at 864-881-1258.
To find out more about this exciting lakefront land for sale in Anderson, click here: 124 Midwood Drive, Anderson SC, 29625
Click here to see other Real Estate in Anderson