1275 S Barton Road, Taylors, SC 29687
Taylors SC Real Estate
Take a look at this home for sale in Taylors, a very well maintained 3 bedroom and 2 and a half bath home sitting on a secluded 3.47 acres. This great property gives you beautiful views from the inside and out of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
1275 S Barton Road has no shortage of charming details, these features include:
- Master bedroom located on the main level with walk-in closet and a full master bath featuring double sink granite and shower.
- Two other bedrooms on the second level with a full bath and walk-in attic.
- Great kitchen featuring stainless appliances, lots of storage, and windows to allow for enjoyment of the view.
- Open dining room and living room offering plenty of space.
- Home has custom made Phifer SunTex removable solar screens on most windows to keep the home cool in the summer and warmer in the colder months.
- Lovely sunroom that leads out onto the back deck.
- Inviting large deck for outdoor entertainment.
- Nicely landscaped property complete with a waterfall feature and newly planted Arborvitaes trees that will eventually grow up and create a beautiful border.
- In ground pool for cooling off in the heat of summer.
- Plenty of storage in the ample sized closets, attic space, and outside Barn.
- Laundry hookups in the garage and a laundry closet in the second level.
This property’s great features make it the perfect family home. As you drive up the long driveway you will appreciate the home’s nicely landscaped property complete with a waterfall feature. There’s plenty of outdoor entertainment in the home’s in-ground pool, fire pit, large deck, and spacious fenced yard overlooking the spectacular foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountain.
Inside is where this property really starts to show its charm. The living and dining room offers plenty of space within for relaxing on the sofa with the family or having a gathering for dinner. With plenty of windows, there’s plenty of sunlight streaming in adding to the warm feeling of this home. In addition, there is a lovely sunroom to enjoy those nice summer days.
The kitchen is spacious and has plenty of storage with overhead cupboards and a dishwasher as well as cook top and disposal. You get to enjoy the view from the kitchen window too.
The back yard space is impressive and a blank canvas for you to put your mark on, create a garden oasis or leave as is for the kids to kick the foot around on.
This well maintained home for sale in Taylors is a great buy for anyone who love the peaceful country living! To find out more about this great home in Taylors, please contact the J Michael Manley Team at 864-881-1258. Click here for more information about 1275 S Barton Road, Taylors, SC 29687
Click here to see other Real Estate in Taylors