205 Parsons Street, Mauldin, SC
Homes for Sale in Glendale II Subdivision, Mauldin Real Estate
New to the market is this single family home set on a .38 acre that’s ready for you to transform into your next home or investment property. 205 Parsons Street is located at Glendale 2 subdivision, an established community conveniently located in Mauldin SC, close to E Butler Road and Laurens Rd and less than 15 minutes drive to Five Forks SC.
205 Parsons Street features:
- Cape cod home with 2 beds and 2 baths
- Southern style rocking chair front porch that overlooks the quiet neighborhood
- Master on main level featuring large jetted tub and dual sinks
- Spacious kitchen with island breakfast bar that is open to the dining room
- Two large finished rooms and a bathroom in the second level
- Back deck overlooking the spacious private backyard
- Small outbuilding providing extra storage options
- Lots of room for gathering with an extra-long driveway and parking pad
This home could be a 3 bedroom and 3 bath with a bonus room. The second level where you can find the 2 finished rooms can be converted to a 3rd bedroom and a bonus room. Upstairs has no heating and air currently and is not included in the square footage or price per square footage. Home being sold as is.
Glendale II subdivision has no formal amenities and HOA fee but you will love its location. Enjoy the home’s close proximity to shops and restaurants as well as I-385. Schools assigned in Glendale 2 neighborhood are Greenbrier elementary, Mauldin Middle and Mauldin High.
Grab this great deal and organize an inspection today! Please contact the J Michael Manley Team at 864-881-1258 for more information about 205 Parsons Street, Mauldin, SC.
Click here to see other Real Estate in Mauldin