Are you one of those types who love to who watch movies during holidays? I am! One of my earliest memories about Christmas is lying next to my grandfather while we watch “A Christmas Story,” the most memorable was the sound of the old flickering television and the smell of my grandmother’s egg pie in the air – lovely!
I know I am not the only one and maybe many of you have also made a tradition to do movie marathon during holidays and maybe many of you are also familiar with these movies I’m going to list.
Nope they aren’t just Christmas movies, these movies featured houses that you would wish to have as your own 🙂
- Are you familiar with this house? Probably you’ve watch “Home Alone.” One of the funniest Christmas movies ever.
- This house has actually turned into a museum! Talked about how memorable this movie was.
- This is one of the classic Christmas movies that touches the heart – a must watch.
- Another great movie from the 80s, though it’s not strictly a Christmas movie.
- I wish to have a home like this to come home to in Christmas.
Any other Christmas-movie houses you can think about? What’s your favorite of them all?