One of the fastest growing cities in the U.S., Greenville is firing on all cylinders, the growth is touching every sector of the economy, from business and finances to housing and commercial real estate. The real estate market particularly in downtown Greenville is booming with many muli-million dollars development plans, some already underway.
We present you a list of new projects that will add to the mix of the already extensive residential and commercial communities in and around downtown Greenville. These multi-million dollar developments are a testimony to how Greenville real estate has grown.
- Fountains Greenville. Construction will begin in 2015 by Proffitt Dixon Partners, a multifamily investment and development firm based in Charlotte, NC. There will be 210 apartment units in this community featuring amenities such as resort style pool, courtyard, outdoor grills and TV, fitness center, upscale club areas and rooftop deck.
- Stone and Main. The project will have mix of homes and commercial spaces and scheduled to complete in 2016. There will be 241 apartments with 21,175 sq.ft. of retail space. The site will take up the corner of Stone Ave. and North Main St. and will be developed by The Beach Company, a Charleston based company.
- South Ridge. This will be a new addition to downtown Greenville’s residential communities. The site will be at the corner of South Church St. and University Ridge Dr. Luxury rental apartment community will soon to be opened featuring 3 to 5 story buildings housing 360 units and 400 space parking garage. The project has already begin construction by The Beach Company and expected to open in spring of 2015.
- East Park at Stone. East Park at Stone will be constructed by Blue Wall REI LLC, a local developer in Simpsonville. Construction will begin in the fall of 2014. The 4 story building will have 51 multifamily apartments (studio, 1-3 bedroom units), roof terrace, stone fire pit, rain garden, sidewalks, on-site bicycle storage, and clubhouse.
- District West. Flournoy Development, a Georgia based company will construct the 4 story residential building with a parking deck. There will 365 apartment units with amenity terrace overlooking the Reedy River.
- The Stadium Apartments. This is another project adding to the residential communities in downtown Greenville. This will consist of 108 1 and 2 bedroom apartment units with on-site parking, workout room, club room and swimming pool. Ron Cobb is the developer of this project which is expected to finish in 2015.
- RiversEDGE/Hotel at RiversEDGE. Hughes Investments is the developer of the River’s Edge, the only apartment building in Greenville’s central business district. There will be 144 (studio, 1 and 2 bedroom units and 2 penthouses) The eight-story mixed-use building will also have restaurant and a small commercial space on ground level. It is expected to finish in last quarter of 2014.
- Brandon Mill/West Village Lofts. Georgia-based developer Pace Bur is the developer of the 175 Lofts planned for Brandon Mill on Draper St in Village of West Greenville. Amenities include swimming pool, fitness center and outdoor green spaces. The project is targeting completion by late 2015.
- 400 Rhett. This is another addition to downtown’s apartment communities. There are 150 apartment units ranging from 588 to 1,098 sq.ft space. Community amenities include swimming pool, courtyard with gas grills, clubhouse, media lounge, business center, and fitness room. Completion is set in the fall of 2014.
- M West Terrace Homes at West End. This new towh house development will face South Main and Vardy streets in Greenville’s West End. Construction will begin this September by Trevor Ream (1027 Partnership LLC) and expected to finish in mid 2015. There will be 18 town homes with private rooftop terrace views.
- Rhett Street Condos. The project is already underway, the condo development will consist of 35 condos with 1,500 sq.ft of retail. The building will be 8 stories, located between Rhett Street and Boggs Drive with another 3-story building fronting Rhett Street that will be the mixed-use component. Construction is expected to finish in 2015
- Markley Row Townhomes. The new 6 luxury townhome development is set to begin in spring of 2014. It is being developed by Rallis Holdings/Highland Homes. This private towhome community features garages, elevators and private yards.
- The Cottages at Mills Mill. The new 28-unit community, to be located adjacent to the Lofts at Mills Mill condo complex off Church Street on Guess and Seth streets, will be developed by Mills Mill Association. It features garages and common-area courtyards .
- Homes2Suites. Sycamore Investment Group will be developing this new 117 rooms hotel at the corner of Elford and North Main streets. Amenities include saline swimming pools, integrated laundry and exercise facilities, patio grills and walking paths. Construction is expected to begin in the fall of 2014 and will complete in the fall of 2015.
- Aloft Hotel. Scheduled to open in 2015 on Laurens St. This new addition to Greenville’s downtown hotels will offer 144 rooms, office/retail space and 474 parking spaces. Rooftop restaurants, cabana rooms, fire pit, dog walk, and an outdoor pool overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains are among the amenities. The development is headed by McKibbon Hotel Group in partnership with Hughes Development Corporation.
- RiverPlace Phase 3/Embassy Suites. Windsor/Aughtry Company will develop the 156-suite Embassy Suites Hotel. It will be located along River Street and the Reedy River within RiverPlace. The hotel will feature fine dining restaurant and bar on the lobby level, overlooking the river, banquet facilities, multiple board rooms, and pre-function areas, all with river views. Project completion is set in the summer of 2016.
Single Family Homes
- Augusta Walk. A new 24-home subdivision will rise on Augusta St. where the YWCA is currently located. Augusta Walk homes will be 2,500-3,000 square feet and two to three stories with alleyways and garages in the rear and porches in the front. Construction will begin in October 2014.
- City Homes @ Markley. Project by Cole Properties, this new single-family home development will consist of 14 three-story row homes slated for corner of North Markley and Calhoun St. The homes will have an individual look and some customization will be available for the interior. Construction will begin in the fall of 2014 and will take 12-18 months to finish.
Looking to buy? Are you a first time home buyer? We can help! The J Michael Manley Team go above and beyond to help you find the perfect home, from searching the right property that meets your real estate needs until you finally sign the deal. We will walk you through the process and make sure that you get the best deal possible. Are you ready to find the right home?
Contact us or Call us at 864-881-1258