Buying a home is already complex itself. Once you decided to buy a home, it is important to contact a buyer’s agent. In the course of searching homes, viewing properties, negotiations, and paper works it is only natural to work with a buyer’s agent who can aid you with all these processes.
While some home buyers decide to buy a home without the help of an agent thinking they can avoid paying a commission. Be aware that buyers DON’T PAY COMMISSION. It is the seller who shed the expense on the commission out of proceeds from the sale.
Why do you need a Buyer’s Agent?
– They can help you search your home. Agents have access to all other properties listed by other agents. A buyer’s agent can help you look for homes that meet your real estate needs saving you time and effort.
– An agent can negotiate for you, making sure that you get the best deal possible. He/she helps negotiate the terms of contracts between you and the seller.
– Buyers agent work for you, they serve your best interest. They take care of identifying the problem.
– They also make sure that the bank is up to speed on the financing before escrow closes.
Where to find a Buyer’s Agent?
– Family or friends who recently bought a house can be a way for you to find your agent especially if they found the agent’s service commendable.
– Many agents have their own websites. You can find a local agent in your area in review sites as well.
– You can also find an agent in an open house.
Choosing the right Buyer’s Agent
Before you work with an agent, be sure that you’ve ask the right questions. It is important to know that the agent you’re going to work with has the experience. Some good questions to ask are:
– Is he/she full time or part time? A full time agent will have more time you.
– How many clients he/she is currently working with?
– Who else will be working for you? A buyer’s agent is often supported by a team.
– Are you obligated to work with the lender, inspector he/she recommends?
– What sets him/her apart from other agents? Pick an agent with a good track record, expertise, and knowledge on the local market.
– What happens if you are unhappy with his/her service? Ask the agent if he/she is willing to guarantee your satisfaction and what route you’ll have for an unhappy experience.
Read more: 10 Things Buyers Shouldn’t Overlook When Viewing a House
Looking to buy? Are you a first time home buyer? We can help! The J Michael Manley Team go above and beyond to help you find the perfect home, from searching the right property that meets your real estate needs until you finally sign the deal. We will walk you through the process and make sure that you get the best deal possible. Are you ready to find the right home?
Contact us or Call us at 864-881-1258