200 Cureton Street, Greenville, SC 29605
Home for Sale in Greenville
Enjoy living in this charming home located in the heart of Greenville with a list of perks as long as your arm! 200 Cureton Stree boast a fantastic floorplan with many lovely features:
– This excellent 4 beds/3 baths home offers the best in city living with spacious interiors.
– Beautiful traditional style home sitting on a corner lot with lush mature trees offering shade.
– Lovely stone wall, stone walkway, and porch greet you in the front.
– The kitchen features beautiful cabinets, granite counter tops, tile flooring, and backsplash, as well as a large window above the sink.
– Beautiful dining room with original hardwood flooring.
– Two bedrooms and a full bathroom located on the main level.
– Great size living room with a built in window seat and built in entertainment center.
– A sitting room that could conveniently be used as a home office.
– A spacious back deck that overlooks the nice backyard.
– Unfinished basement with concrete flooring, great for storage or a workshop.
– Mud room and large laundry room.
– Great size loft area with a closet and a window on the second level.
– A full-size bathroom situated between two large bedrooms with walk in closets on the upper level.
– More storage available in the attic which can be accessed from one of the bedrooms.
– Parking pad on one side of the home and a driveway on the other.
This Greenville home maximizes your livable areas and offers plenty of room for guests and family with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths. Enter into the spacious home that captures natural light and opens onto the entertainers’ living room with a built in window seat and entertainment center. There’s plenty of space to spend time together: the sitting room, back deck, dining room, and the generous kitchen make great spots for great times.
The kitchen has everything you need from beautiful backsplash and cabinets, granite countertops, tile flooring, to large window. The master bedroom is located on the main level along with another bedroom and a full bathroom that opens to the hallway. The spacious master bedroom features a full bath with double sink vanity shower/tub combo and a large walk in closet.
On the second level, there you’ll find two more bedrooms including a full bath and a good size loft area with a closet and a window. There’s plenty of storage in the attic connected to one of the bedrooms. There’s an unfinished basement with concrete flooring that could also be used as a storage area or a workshop. Entertainers will also delight in the sprawling yard space shaded with tall mature trees at the back.
200 Cureton Street is located on Cureton Drive, just off of Augusta Street in Greenville, a short distance from great schools, shopping, and all amenities in Greenville. What more could you want? Get in quick and organize a viewing today. To find out more about this exciting home for sale in Greenville, please contact the J Michael Manley Team at 864-881-1258. Click here for more information about 200 Cureton Street, Greenville SC 29605
Click here to see other Real Estate in Greenville