Many home buyers prefer a resale home in an established community. Whether you are a seasoned home buyer or a first time buyer, have you ever considered the potential benefits of buying a new home?
Here’s a list to show you the advantages of buying a new home over a resale.
- Customization. When you buy an older home, you get what’s already there; the layout, the exterior and interior design. With a new home, you can choose the floor plan and you have the chance to customize the design of interior spaces with the home builder. Customization gives home buyers the flexibility to build a living space that is tailored to their needs.
- All brand new. With an older home, you may have to replace some tired products that would cost you additional money. With a new home, all of it is brand new and most of all – under warranty. You will have a peace of mind knowing that the components of your new home features the latest design and new materials that wouldn’t need replacement in the near future.
- Fewer repairs. With an older home that already have experienced years of use, you will have lesser problems about repairs because your home is brand new.
- Warranty. You will not have to worry if ever something goes wrong, the components of your home come with a warranty. The builder is there to resolve any warranty issues, sometimes for up to 10 years.
- Energy efficient. Compared to older homes, today’s new homes are far more energy efficient. All new construction homes meet far tougher national code standards for energy efficiency than homes built a few years ago. It helps reduce utility bills for new-home buyers.
- Safety. You’ll feel safer with a new home because your home has fire safety-measures like hard-wired smoke detectors. Most builders also use state-of-the-art circuit breakers, cabinet and paints that use fewer volatile organic compounds, and high efficiency furnaces and air conditioners that are environmentally friendly.
- Financing help. Some builders are offering financing help that home buyers can take advantage of. Some even offer zero closing cost and incentives.
Looking for a new construction home in Simpsonville? Check out Cottages at Harrison Bridge!
New Construction Homes in Greater Greenville Area
New Construction Homes for Sale in Simpsonville
New Construction Homes for Sale in Greenville
New Construction Homes for Sale in Greer
New Construction Homes for Sale in Fountain Inn
New Construction Homes for Sale in Travelers Rest
New Construction Homes for Sale in Taylors
New Construction Homes for Sale in Easley
New Construction Homes for Sale in Mauldin